Real Estate Property Transfers

The excise tax forms must be completed and accompany any legal document transferring ownership of real property. The affidavit will not be accepted by the Treasurer's Office unless all areas 1-7 are fully completed. Four copies will print. This form is for Benton County only, and may or may not be accepted by other counties.

Mobile homes require a separate affidavit for change of ownership.

Special exemptions may require the use of a supplemental affidavit as well.

Excise forms and supplemental affidavits are available below and at both locations of the Treasurer's Office.



Helpful Links

Prosser Office

620 Market St

PO Box 630

Prosser, WA 99350

Kennewick Office

5600 W Canal Dr Ste A

Kennewick, WA 99336

Phone: 509-786-2255 or 509-735-8505


Hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday

Using This Site

  • Facebook
  • Twitter

© 2017 by Benton County Treasurer