Assessed Value Questions/Answers

1. What can I do if I disagree with my assessed value?
Answer: Contact the Benton County Assessor or file a valuation appeal with the Benton County Board of Equalization.

2. How do I find out more information about my assessed value?
Answer: The Benton County Assessor is responsible for assessment of property. You can visit their website or contact them at (509)735-2394.

Helpful Links

Prosser Office

620 Market St

PO Box 630

Prosser, WA 99350

Kennewick Office

5600 W Canal Dr Ste A

Kennewick, WA 99336

Phone: 509-786-2255 or 509-735-8505


Hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday

Using This Site

  • Facebook
  • Twitter

© 2017 by Benton County Treasurer